Scope of tests
Scope of tests
The scope of testing includes (bacteriology):
- coliform count,
- Escherichia coli count,
- number of microorganisms at 22±2⁰C after 72h,
- faecal enterococci.
Clostridium in case of surface water intake
- Shipping and collection of the self-sampling kit - free of charge
- Transportation of a certified sampler throughout the country - PLN 50 gross (this option can be selected in the next order step)
- Preparation and dispatch of the self-sampling kit (2-4 working days). The self-sampling kit must be returned within 7 working days of receipt.
- Arrival of certified sampler (up to 10 working days)
Lead times are dependent on the number of accepted orders and may be delayed in special cases. For enquiries relating to collection dates, please contact: 516069819.
Extended microbiological testing of water enables an accurate assessment of its quality and possible degree of contamination.
We perform them primarily for the presence of the following characteristics:
- Coliform bacteria are found in the environment, including surface water and residual groundwater. Their presence in water may be due to various sources of pollution such as soil, vegetation, sewage and is indicative of secondary water pollution;
- Escherichia coli - Escherichia coli or E. coli for short is the term for the very dangerous Escherichia coli, which causes very serious urinary and gastrointestinal infections;
- Faecal enterococci - the detection of these bacteria in water indicates contact of the drinking water with contamination of faecal origin; these bacteria cause numerous diseases and are resistant to many antibiotics;
- Total microbial count at 22°C - In drinking water, after 72 h, there must be no more than: 200 cfu/1ml (i.e. 200 microorganisms in 1 ml of water). They are psychrophilic organisms, die below 0°C and above 30°C, and grow best at: 15°C. So they are relatively harmless to us, as they will not survive in the human body.
We carry out microbiological, physicochemical, organoleptic water tests, which are recognised by the sanitary inspectorate and in accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Health of 7 December 2017, Journal of Laws of 2017, item 2294, on the quality of water intended for human consumption.
Why is it worth testing water?
Water has a very big impact on our health and well-being. Each of us comes into contact with water on a daily basis, which leaves us exposed to all sorts of pathogenic bacteria and parasites in it. For this reason, it is worth checking the quality of water at least once a year.
Surveys conducted in Poland show that water in 8/10 wells has bacteriological or physicochemical excesses. Microbiological tests of water also unequivocally prove that it begins to damage health when harmful chemical compounds appear in its composition or when certain elements are present in too high concentrations.
Water from the public water supply systems supplied to our homes and flats is systematically tested, but there are times when the quality of the water in our tap worries us. The water may appear cloudy, have an unpleasant smell or colour. This could be caused, for example, by contamination from the building's internal installation or a pipeline failure.
In such cases, it is a good idea to contact our laboratory, which will help to solve the water quality problem.
We carry out water testing in order to select the appropriate water treatment (water filters). The quality of the water should be checked periodically to ensure that it has not been subject to secondary contamination in the indoor installation (this applies mainly to old buildings) and does not require additional quality improvement (filter selection).
Once the analyses have been carried out, our specialists will help you interpret the results.
If you have any questions call us: 516069819!
Ordering a water test has never been so easy.
Meet legal requirements and run your business continuously and safely for users in newly opened catering establishments
Ensure public safety and health - test water collected in reservoirs regularly
Ensure water safety from water supply intakes, hydrants and other locations
We carry out water tests in order to select the appropriate water treatment.